Best time to visit Manali
What is the Best time to visit Manali? This is a question that is often asked by people who want to plan their trip to Manali. I am going to help you decide which month you should visit, and also give some helpful tips for your trip.
There are lot of places in Monali. When you are looking for best time to visit in Manali then you should do a complete research of places where you want to visit. Whenever you are visiting places then there is a vibe related to that place in specific season. For example Sissu, is called Winter Wonderland so we should visit this place in winters only. Hamta Valley during monsoon very beautiful then we should visit Hamta Valley during rainy season.
So whenever we are planning to visit Manali we should create an itinerary to visit places. According to itenary we should the best time to visit Manali every time.
So here are some factors that you need to consider before deciding which month to visit Manali.
Manali is all time favorite tourist destination because it is located in the gorgeous magnificence of Himalayas and has great weather. but the best time is from October To February. Because during this time the chilly weather can not be felt at all. So if you are planning to visit Manali during winter months, then you should start your trip by October.
Manali is popular for it’s snowfall in the month of December and January. So if you want to witness snowfall, then make sure that you are visiting Manali in December or January.
Manali is also North India’s most popular honeymoon destination. So if you are planning a honeymoon trip, then make sure you are visiting Manali in October or February. Additionally, the weather is excellent at this time of year. It is even more tempting because of the snowfall in Manali, the beauty of Himachal Pradesh, and the various activities that are available. These are just a few of the factors.
Now let’s discuss the various activities you can do while in Manali.
There are a lot of things to do in Manali besides Trekking, Hiking, and Sightseeing. These are some of my favorite things to do while in Manali. These activities will keep your vacation fun and entertaining for sure.
Manali has an array of rich cultural heritage that you can take part in. The best time to visit the city is winter month (October–February). If you are planning a trip during this time, then make sure you explore all the sights and enjoy the most!
Manali is like a world in itself. The people, the culture, the food and the tradition all come together to make it a place that you won’t forget anytime soon.
So now let’s discuss some Other seasons in Manali:
Best time to visit Manali in Summer:
Summer season in Manali is from March to June. This is the best time to visit Manali. The temperature goes up to 38 degrees Celsius. This is a bit too hot for me, but some people love to visit Manali during summer season. So if you want to come during this season, then make sure you carry a lot of water with you because it gets very hot in the day time. In this weather you will enjoy different sports activities like trekking, trekking, cycling and horse riding etc.
Best time to visit Manali in Monsoon:
The rainy season in Manali is from July–September. This is the best time to visit Manali. The monsoon changes the landscape in Manali, giving it a different look. The temperature of the city goes down to only 5 degrees Celsius in monsoon season. So if you are planning your trip during this season, then make sure you take a lot of clothes with you as well as your umbrella/ raincoat.
Best Season to visit Manali in Autumn:
The autumn season in Manali is from October to December. The temperature during the day time is up to 5 degrees Celsius. However, after sunset, it goes down to -2 or 3 degrees Celsius. So if you are planning your trip during this time, then you can be assured of some beautiful view and enjoy the weather of Manali.
Best time to visit Manali in Winter:
The winter season in Manali is from October To February. During this time the temperature ranges from -2 to 3 degrees Celsius and it is good weather to enjoy the beauty of Manali.
The best time to visit Manali, depends on what type of activities you are planning to do. If you just want to visit Manali and have a peaceful time, then you can visit Manali in any season. So the best season depends on you.
Tips for your Manali Trip
• If you are visiting Manali in October – February, then make sure you carry a lot of warm clothes with or else you will freeze to death.
• If you are planning your trip during summer season, then make sure before hand that most of the places to visit in Manali are open. But I would suggest avoid visiting Manali during this season.
• If you are planning to visit Manali in summer, then make sure you carry a lot of water with you because it gets very hot. Additionally, there are not a lot of places where you can buy water. So make sure you bring your own bottle for safekeeping so that you don’t get dehydrated.
• If you are planning to visit Manali in monsoon season, then the temperature will go down to 5 degrees Celsius. However, after sunset the temperature may drop by 2 or 3 degrees Celsius. So make sure you carry a lot of warm clothes with you.
• If you are planning your trip in autumn, then the temperature will be good, and it will be similar to winter season. So this is a best time to visit Manali.
• If you are planning to visit Manali in winter, then make sure you check if most of the places that you plan on visiting are open or not. Because some of the places in Manali close down during winter because it is too cold for them to operate. So make sure you check the tourist info board before you plan your trip.
Select your time slot when you want to visit Monali. We have sorted the ways how you can select best time to visit in Manali. So now you are all set to visit Manali! Enjoy your trip and come back home safely. I hope this article will help you in some way.
Thank You for visiting my blog, and I wish you all the best for your trip! Check out some of our other posts on Superchandigarh.com