Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh is a premier healthcare facility in the Tricity region of Chandigarh, Mohali, and Panchkula, it is a one-stop destination for high-quality and ethical medical care to the residents of the lovely city, particularly in the field of women’s and children’s health.
Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh has state-of-the-art equipment that ensures accurate diagnosis and treatment while guaranteeing the utmost safety standards. It is an eminently accessible healthcare facility that provides comfort and convenience to its patients while also offering personalized care. By emphasizing the best possible standards of professional treatment, Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital has stood out as a leading hospital in Chandigarh, India.
The hospital has the necessary infrastructure and equipment to provide the highest quality of healthcare in a hygienic and conducive environment. Modern day medical facilities like Ultra Sound, Echocardiography and Colour Doppler are available. Pharmacy is duly stocked with up-to-date medicines prescribed by highly qualified doctors.
It has a team of expert doctors who have years of experience in their area of expertise. The nursing staff is highly qualified, trained and certified to handle all cases with utmost care.
Services for child care at Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh
1) Neonatology: This service is provided for newborns who need intensive care.
2) Pediatric: Pediatric services are provided for the treatment of diseases and illnesses in children. The hospital has a pediatric clinic which provides immunization against common childhood illnesses and other treatments, if required.
3) Premarital Counselling: Premarital Counselling is provided to help the community overcome and prevent common problems faced by couples, like family planning, child birth plans, pregnancy-related issues, etc.
4) Well baby and healthy Child Clinic: This clinic provides a complete health check-up for newborns, babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
5) Paediatrics Neurology: This service is provided for treatment of children and adolescents suffering from neurological problems.
6) Paediatrics Surgery: Paediatric surgery involves surgical procedures that are needed for the treatment of children, especially in cases when a child is unwell and requires corrective surgery.
7) Paediatric Cardiology: Paediatric Cardiology is a medical specialty that deals with problems involving the heart of children.
Services for Women care at Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh
1) Adolescent Hygiene Disease: Adolescent Hygiene Disease is provided for the treatment of problems related to puberty and adolescence.
2) Antenatal care: Antenatal care is offered for women, who are pregnant or are considering pregnancy.
3) High risk pregnancy: The hospital provides health and psychological counselling to women who are at high risk of having a miscarriage, premature labour or low-birth-weight. The hospital offers counselling on alternative methods of delivery in case the mother is unable to deliver, as well as postnatal care.
4) Menopausal Clinic: This specialist clinic deals with menopause and hormone replacement therapy.
5) Post Natal Care: The hospital provides postnatal care services to a mother after she has delivered her baby. Postnatal care includes a health check-up and postnatal care.
6) Pre-conceptional counselling: Pre-conceptional counselling is provided to women with an aim to help them make healthy choices about their reproductive health. Counselling is offered for those who want to conceive and for those who are already pregnant.
7) Premarital Counselling: Premarital Counselling is provided to help the community overcome and prevent common problems faced by couples, like family planning, child birth plans, pregnancy-related issues, etc.
8) Interval Cerclage: Interval Cerclage is a minimally invasive procedure for the upper vagina to prevent the risk of miscarriage. It is recommended by specialists and performed at the hospital by expert doctors.
9) Fertility Awareness: The hospital offers fertility awareness courses aimed at helping couples use information to make healthy and informed choices about their reproductive health.
Facilities Provided BY Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh
1) Ambulance: The hospital has a team of trained paramedics who can attend to patients in need of emergency medical attention. The paramedics work with the doctors to administer critical care to patients and help them reach the hospital in case of medical emergencies.
2) Pharmacy Services: The Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Pharmacy has a well stocked stock with up-to-date medicines prescribed by medical professionals and available to be purchased by the patients at reasonable prices in a health clinic environment.
3) Laboratory: The hospital has a well stocked, state-of-the-art lab that provides accurate and timely test results.
4) OPD visit OBS and Gynae: The hospital has a team of highly qualified doctors who can conduct an OPD visit OBS and Gynae.
5) OPD Visit Paediatric: The hospital has a team of highly qualified doctors who can conduct an OPD visit Paediatric.
6) Cafeteria: The hospital has a cafeteria that not just provides nutritious and healthy food but also offers a pleasant environment in which to eat.
7) Car parking facility : The hospital provides secure car parking for patients and visitors.
Our Mission at Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh
At Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital, our mission is to provide high quality, affordable and accessible healthcare at the most convenient location. We are also dedicated to helping women nurture their child and help them build a strong foundation for their child’s future.
Our Vision at Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital
The vision of Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital is to be the leading hospital in Chandigarh, India. The vision of the hospital is to be a place where everyone can find expert medical services and healthcare and where individuals with medical problems can get treatment under one roof.
Awards and Recognition of Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital
Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh is recognised as the leading hospital in Chandigarh, India. The hospital has received several awards for the quality of its medical services and its commitment to helping women deliver healthy babies and enjoy a good quality of life. At the same time, the hospital has received several awards for its efforts at educating and raising awareness about female health. The hospital is a part of the Gold Award South Asia and Central Asia Region of the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2016.
The WHO also awarded Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh with several distinctions for being a strategic partner to the establishment of a certified centre in India.
Location Motherhood Chaitanya Hospital Chandigarh
Address: Hospital Site 1 And 2, Sarovar Path, 44C, Sector 50, Chandigarh, 160047
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: 0172 508 8088
We invite you to discover more about our hospital and its services by visiting our website https://motherhoodchaitanya.com/
Thankyou for reading this post, and we hope it was helpful! Please leave a comment, or check out some of our other posts on Superchandigarh.com